- Project name: Development of the Cybercrime and Cyber-terrorism Research Roadmap (CyberROAD)
- Website: https://www.cyberroad-project.eu
- Source of funding: European Commission
- Project goal: The goal of the project was to identify current and future problems related to combating cybercrime and cyber-terrorism, as well as developing a plan of research concerning these issues.
The first step in the project was to gain an overview of the current technological, social, economic, political and legal situation and its conduciveness to the development of cybercrime and cyber-terrorism. Scenarios describing the above situation were collected and analysed for gaps and potential ways in which they could develop, as well as being assessed from the perspective of research priorities. The cybercrime research focused on Poland as a sample country, and a comparative analysis of the phenomenon was conducted based on data from other countries in Europe and the rest of the world.
A publicly-accessible result of the project was the publishing of a poll on cybercrime.
- UNIVERSITA’ DEGLI STUDI DI CAGLIARI - Lider
- TECHNISCHE UNIVERSITAET DARMSTADT
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- POSTE ITALIANE SOCIETA’ PER AZIONI
- SECURITY MATTERS BV
- Vitrociset spa
- FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY HELLAS
- INOV INESC INOVACAO - INSTITUTO DE NOVAS TECNOLOGIAS
- NATIONAL CENTER FOR SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH "DEMOKRITOS"
- SBA RESEARCH GEMEINNUTZIGE GMBH
- PROPRS Ltd.
- Ministério da Justiça - Polícia Judiciária
- CEFRIEL - SOCIETA CONSORTILE A RESPONSABILITA LIMITATA
- Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
- IVARX LIMTED
- ROYAL HOLLOWAY AND BEDFORD NEW COLLEGE
- MINISTRY OF NATIONAL DEFENCE GREECE
- McAfee UK Limited
- FEDERAL DEPARTMENT OF DEFENCE, CIVIL PROTECTION, AND SPORT, MELANI
Rozdział "The Never-Ending Game of Cyberattack Attribution: Exploring the Threats, Defenses and Research Gaps" napisany przez zespół w składzie: Piotr Kijewski, Przemysław Jaroszewski, Janusz A. Urbanowicz z CERT Polska oraz Jart Armin z firmy CyberDefcon, w książce „Combatting Cybercrime and Cyberterrorism” (http:// www.springer.com/gp/book/9783319389295).