- Project name: Buster of ILLegal content spread by malicious computer networks (ILLBuster)
- Website: http://illbuster-project.eu/
- Source of funding: European Commission
- Project goal: The goal of the project is to develop a system for detecting and analysing illegal online content.
NASK played an important role in designing the architecture of the ILLBuster system, which is why the system is based on the HoneySpider Network 2 software, which is developed and made openly available by NASK based on a GPL licence. The system also utilises the n6 platform as the data distribution medium.
The project consists of three main elements:
- a malicious domain detector developed at the University of Cagliari
- a website content analyser based on the HSN2 platform
- a GUI developed at the University of Milano-Bicocca for sharing analysis results with law enforcement agencies
The results of the project include the development of specialised modules which perform various illegal content detection functions.
- NASK PIB
- University of Cagliari – UNICA, Italy – Project Leader
- Netclean Technologies Sweden AB – NETCLEAN, Sweden
- University of Milano-Bicocca, Italy