We are a co-founder of the Polish Academy of Sciences Graduate School of Information and Biomedical Technologies (TIB PAN), which offers doctoral programmes in the following fields:
- technical informatics and telecommunications
- biomedical engineering
- medical sciences
The Graduate School comprises the following institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences:
- Systems Research Institute
- Institute of Biocybernetics and Biomedical Engineering
- Institute of Theoretical and Applied Informatics
- Mossakowski Medical Research Centre
- Institute of Computer Science
- Institute of Fundamental Technological Research
- Research and Academic Computer Network – National Research Institute (NASK)
The programme is eight semesters long and comprises classes listed in the curriculum, as well as an individual research programme. The first two semesters consist of lectures attended by all doctoral students, and in semesters three through eight, students pursue their own research under the supervision of their advisors.
More information about the curriculum, recruitment and rules can be found at the website of the TIB PAN.
The proposed additional recruitment process this year is:
30 August 2021 – start of recruitment for the academic year 2021/22,
30 August - 3 September 2021 – submission of the required documents by candidates,
6 - 15 September 2021 – interviews with candidates,
20 September 2021 – announcement of the recruitmentresults.